THE RAR EASTER EGG HUNT: 12 RARE DRAFTS, COOL PRIZES & SPECIALTY GLASSWARE!
SATURDAY, MARCH 31ST @ 11 AM
On Saturday, March 31st, Owen’s Ordinary and RAR Brewing host an old-fashioned Easter egg hunt. Find a RAR Easter egg hidden & win a prize. We’ll also pour 12 different RAR beers on draft!
Not to be outdone, we’ll pour no less than 12 different beers from the Cambridge, MD brewery!
Highlights from the lineup include Wait… Pull What Out?, a s’mores inspired Imperial Stout brewed with marshmallows, cocoa nibs, lactose and graham crackers; and House Phone, a Pale Ale double dry-hopped with Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin and Citra.
As an added bonus, we’ll be giving away limited release Owen's Ordinary x RAR commemorative glassware while supplies last.
There is no admission fee for this event. All RAR beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours. Easter egg hunt prizes and specialty glassware will be available while supplies last.
THE OFFICIAL RAR EASTER EGG HUNT DRAFT LIST
- Imperial First Meal (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee, Cocoa & Maple)
- Imperial 10 Layers (Imperial Stout w/ Cocoa)
- Wait…Pull What Out? (Imperial Stout w/ S’mores)
- Lumber Sexual (Imperial IPA w/ Motueka, Vic Secret & Enigma)
- Nanticoke Nectar (IPA w/ Citra & Centennial)
- Grapefruit Nectar (IPA w/ Grapefruit)
- House Phone (Pale Ale w/ Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin & Citra)
- Waffles, Frites, Beer, Chocolate (Sour Red Ale w/ Blueberry & Cherry)
- Man…Feelings (Dry-Hopped Sour Blond Ale w/ Citra)
- Fireside Bucktown (Brown Ale w/ Vanilla)
- Barrel-Aged 3870 (Bourbon BA Belgian Strong Dark Ale)
- Groove City (Hefeweizen)