THE MARYLAND LUAU W/ FLYING DOG BREWERY
SATURDAY, JULY 27TH @ 12 PM
Join Owen’s Ordinary on Saturday, July 27th as we celebrate summer with a tiki-themed tropical luau with our friends at Flying Dog -- featuring 8 beers from the Maryland brewery, tiki-inspired cocktails and a Hawaiian-style pig roast!
Headlining the beer list is Tiki Leaks Mai Tai Blond. Inspired by the classic cocktail, Tiki Leaks is brewed with pineapple, tangerines, limes, hibiscus flowers & milk sugar.
The fun doesn’t stop there! We’re also featuring a slew of fruit-forward IPAs -- including Tropical Bitch, Fever Dream, Thunder Peel & Ain’t Nothing But a G Thing. Get here early and receive a free limited edition glass tiki mug from Flying Dog.
Not to be outdone, Executive Chef Jonathan Collins is serving a maple-glazed suckling pig spiced with togarashi and wrapped in banana leaves, a baby kale & pineapple salad, fried potato salad and charred cabbage slaw!
There is no admission fee for this event. All food, beer and cocktails will be priced individually. The menu is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL MARYLAND LUAU MENU
- Maple-Glazed Suckling Pig, Togarashi, Banana Leaves
- Baby Kale & Pineapple Salad, Walnuts, Pepitas, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Charred Cabbage Slaw
- Fried Potato Salad, Crispy Pork Skin, Chopped Egg, Mustard
THE OFFICIAL MARYLAND LUAU DRAFT LIST
- Ain’t Nothing But A G Thing (Pale Ale)
- Fever Dream (IPA w/ Mango & Habanero)
- Offensive! Beer Name (IPA)
- Thunderpeel (IPA w/ Citra, Galaxy & Mosaic)
- Tiki Leaks (Blond Ale w/ Pineapple, Tangerine, Lime, Hibiscus Flowers & Lactose)
- Tropical Bitch (Belgian IPA w/ Guava, Pineapple & Tangerine)
- Woody Creek (Witbier)